Commerce Department Overview
As been related to Gandhi family FGC has very prestigious history.
The Year 1972 was marked by opening of B. Com. Commerce faculty with Dr. Bhupendra Dev Singh appointed as Head of the Department. Increasing demand of the subject resulted in expansion of the department to P. G. Status in 1983. Learned academicians have been appointed as faculty members:
Appointed Faculty Members
1. Dr. Bhupendra Dev Singh(Retd)
2. Dr. Rajendra Bahadur Srivastava (Retd)
3. Dr. Taj Mohammad Rayini (Retd)
4. Dr. Harish Chandra Srivastava (Assoc. Prof. & Head)
5. Dr. Omji Gupta
6. Dr. Arun kumar (Assoc. Prof.)
1972 – 2013
1972 – 2013
1976 – 2011
1983 – till date
1985 – till date
1988 – till date
Major/Minor Projects in the Department :
- Minor project entitled, “An analytical study of Mergers and Acquisitions in India” was sanctioned by UGC to Dr. Arun Kumar in 2006 which has been completed in 2008.
- Minor project entitled, “Transfer Pricing – Concept, Role and Problems concerned” has been sanctioned by UGC to Dr. Arun Kumar in 2008.
- Major project entitled “Recent Trends and Prospects of Transfer Pricing in India” sanctioned by UGC to Dr. Arun Kumar in March, 2009. JRF- Mr. Ranjit Singh.
Current Faculty Member
List of current faculty members
Satya Sai Group Of Institution is the main center for higher education in the Raebareli district. The college was established on 8th August, 1960 by the then Member of Parliament Satya Sai Group Of Institution. At present the college is providing education in four faculties namely “Science, Arts, Commerce & Education”. There is also a proposal to declare it A Deemed University.